Haaga 400 Hand-Held Sweeper
The Haaga 400 series manual sweeper is part of our manual fleet of haaga sweepers. 31-inches width, triple brush system, no electricity needed. The patented Turbo sweeping system sweeps twice with one move.. The two front brushes rotate in opposite directions grabbing the debris directly in front of the sweeper while the brush roller on the bottom picks up all the fine particles, all the debris is then deposited into the large easy to empty 13.2 gallon container.
The sweeper with the patented Haaga three brush Turbo sweeping system sweeps everything from fine sand, street dirt, wet and dry leaves, stones and cigarette stubs. Yards, side walks and car parks can be quickly cleaned with minimal effort. Sweeps up fine and coarse dirt. Sweeps up dry as well wet leaves. Space saving storage, with out loosing contents from waste bin. Problem free, belt-less drive. Light weight construction for fatigue-free operation.
- all brushes are driven with long-lasting, smooth-running gears without susceptible straps
- special air duct system with dust filter and sealing system for almost dust-free sweeping
- vertical, space-saving storage (only 0.25 m²), without the dirt falling out
- stepless brush pressure regulation
- low weight, extremely maneuverable
- sweeps coarse and fine dirt
- sweeps dry and wet leaves
- trouble-free, beltless operation
- 4 years warranty on brush wear